Our Top 5 boys’ pyjamas in the John Lewis clearance event
In conjunction with John Lewis. Please note that all links marked with * are affiliate links.
If you’re a regular reader of my blog you’ll know that we are huge pyjamas fans in this household. Our PJ parties are legendary – and on rainy (or even, ahem, sunny) weekend afternoons we’ll all get into our PJs and lounge in front of Netflix watching a film.
You’ll also know I’m a massive fan of John Lewis, particularly their Peter Jones branch, which is one of my happy places.
Anyway – what’s even better than John Lewis pyjamas? John Lewis pyjamas in the clearance, that’s what. So here are our top five boys’ pyjama picks that are currently in clearance, until they sell out. All these pyjamas are just as suitable for girls of course – it’s just I have a boy!
- *Spiderman pyjamas – currently down to £9 from £16
Why? Because every little boy loves Spiderman pyjamas – and the colours are really bright.
- *Pack of 2 Jungle Safari pyjamas – currently down to £14 from £22Why? Because green is such a great colour, and it’s quite rare to find it in pyjamas.
- *Pack of 2 astronaut pyjamas – down to £14 from £22
Why? Because we all want our kids to grow up to be astronauts.
- *Pack of 2 shark pyjamas – down to £16 from £22Why? Because your child won’t see Jaws for many years, and still thinks sharks are cute.
- *Star Wars pyjamas – down to £9 from £16Why? Because even Darth Vader’s mummy thinks Darth Vader is a good guy.Happy pyjama days!In association with John Lewis, and all links with * are affiliate links. All photos copyright John Lewis. All text my own!