Teething jewellery from Nibbling – review post
No this post is not just an excuse to post cute photos of my new nephew (who’s also my Godson. Well he will be if they ever get the Christening sorted out…)
From time to time I get sent little things for my nephews to try out and if they’re nice, and the people who send them are nice, I don’t mind writing about them.
But I’m mega happy to write about this Nibbling jewellery as I think it’s gorgeous. It’s jewellery that doubles up as a teether. Here is my lovely sister-in-law with said baby, wearing one of the necklaces.
You know how babies like to pull at your necklace, or grab your hair? Well this is a range of necklaces and bracelets that are completely safe for babies to chew on. And they look really pretty too.
Here are 5 things that I like about this jewellery. (This isn’t a Buzzfeed style list – or I’d be calling this list ‘5 things I like about this jewellery – and number 4 will really shock you’. Or I’d say ‘My sister in law thought this was teething jewellery – you’ll never guess what happened next’.)
No it’s just 5 things that impressed me about this jewellery:
- It’s made from 100% food grade silicone (similar to dummies and bottle teats). It’s what makes it safe and soft enough for babies to chew on.
- It has a special breakaway clasp – so if your baby tugs on it, the clasp will intentionally undo. Rather than break and send streams of beads everywhere (yes been there done that).
- Free from BPA Phthalates and heavy metals
- Get this – it can go in the dishwasher!
- It really is very stylish, and really tactile.
I should mention that Nibbling also do teethers, child necklaces too.
Thanks Nibbling for the gift. You can check out the whole range at: http://nibbling.co.uk
Please note – the teething jewellery was a PR gift. Images, words and thoughts are all my own. You wouldn’t want it any other way – and nor would I.